This website, located at https://yj-marketing.com, is owned and operated by YJ Marketing Ltd (“ We ” or “ Us ”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using this website, you agree to our collecting and using your Information (as defined below) in the manner described in this Policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, We are a 'Data Controller' in respect of any data collected by this website.
Information you provide to Us
We keep information disclosed by you to Us through this website, including but not limited to your name, company name, email address, telephone number, address, and other personal or preference information (the “Information”), for the purpose of providing you with information, products and services requested by you, or to identify information, services or offerings that you may find interesting.
Information We collect about you
As with the vast majority of websites, We automatically log following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
This information is used for the purposes of system administration, maintenance, problem solving and the production of usage statistics. Subsets of this data may be passed to the administrators of other computer systems or computer security teams for purposes such as the investigation of access problems or as part of investigations of computer misuse. Otherwise the logged information is not passed to any third party except as stated elsewhere in this Policy. Summary statistics may be made publicly available, but those that are do not include information from which individuals could be identified.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- th information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you agree to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form (the Enquiry Form);
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
We may, from time to time, monitor and record emails and telephone calls made to or from our business in order to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures and the law, for quality assurance purposes and training. We only do this to the extent permitted by local law.
Where We store your Information
The Information that We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“ EEA ”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us, or any member of our group, which means our holding company Yahoo Japan Corporation and its subsidiaries (“YJ Group”), or for one of our support service suppliers. By submitting your Information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We have implemented appropriate measures to safeguard your Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access or disclosure, and to comply with applicable laws regarding the protection of such Information.
Although We do our best to protect your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of any Information that you transmit to us, including over an open network such as the Internet. We therefore do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses in relation to security of any data that you send to us.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that We may share your Information with any member of the YJ Group. We may also disclose this Information to other people (such as our professional advisers and third party contractors) from time to time, including where We are required to do so by law or where necessary for legal proceedings.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of Information about you, or to make a request for the provision of Information held by Us about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, please contact Us via the email address provided in the “Our details” section below.
If you wish to make a request to access any Information We may hold about you or to have inaccuracies in your Information corrected, or have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact Us at Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St. London EC2N 1HN United Kingdom, or email@example.com.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time by posting an updated version here.
This Policy was last updated on 28 July 2014.